Reporting to the Digital Marketing and Communications Director, the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager co-develops and manages digital marketing initiatives that drive fulfillment of the strategy and objectives of Swagelok both domestically and within its network of international distributors.
Passionate about the customer and brand experience, this role supervises a digital marketing team of 2-4 personnel and collaborates with both cross-functional teams and third-party agencies to identify the appropriate strategies, resources, metrics, channels, and content to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of each initiative. From supporting execution to overseeing data-driven optimization and reporting out to executives, this role will engage in a variety of capacities across the department. The Digital Marketing and Communications Manager has a demonstrated knowledge of the digital marketing space, staying attune to industry best practices, digital trends, emerging platforms, and tools that can improve our business outcomes both domestically and abroad.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with brand team to drive content for all branded websites and social media, including images, blog posts, video, surveys, and marketing copy.
• Work with external communications, product managers and in-region Marcomms to develop top-level content strategies, user goals, and metrics.
• Manage the communications and training of global communications network on relevant digital initiatives
• Manage the design, content and send calendar for all consumer and customer emails.
• Lead website, search, advertising and competitive analytics.
• Manage search engine marketing (including organic and paid search) for all branded websites, which includes link building, keyword optimization and load-time optimization.
• Partner in creating the online advertising strategy and advertising spend.
• Monitor and report on digital marketing initiatives of key competitors in the marketplace.
• Ownership of the relationship with digital marketing agency to ensure timely and successful content, campaign and program launches
• Develop, track and manage annual budget of upwards of one million dollars in digital media for all digital initiatives within the overall brand budget, ensuring that projects stay on track financially, and costs stay within parameters set and look for ways to continue to gain efficiencies.
• Prepare in-depth analysis, reporting and presentation for digital initiatives to be used for strategic planning
• Present information to the corporate executives and steering teams regarding various web initiatives.
• Execute all miscellaneous web-related requests and special projects.
• Stay current with industry trends (including participating in outside courses and conferences) and incorporate contemporary technology and techniques into Swagelok’s digital strategies.
• Build and maintain channel expertise through field travel, attendance at industry events, competitive analysis and close collaboration with distributors.
• Train, coach, and supervise team of 2-4 people revolving around digital content and the user experience
• As a leader, you are expected to know, enforce, and appropriately escalate all Swagelok associate policies.
Budget responsibility: Responsible for managing digital vendor spend on Search Engine Marketing and Digital content.
Supervisory Responsibility: 2-4 direct reports
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
o Previous experience leading and developing a team within a range of Digital disciplines
o Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
o 8+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
o Experience in the oversight and management of digital marketing campaigns across several channels.
o Good operational and process orientation. Strong project management and organizational abilities
o Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels
o Experience with marketing automation and email programs
o Excellent grasp of website metrics and best practices
o Demonstrable experience with email marketing, e-commerce, lead generation and SEO
o Experience with SAP Hybris or related platforms
o Track record of building scalable digital marketing campaign strategies and executing strategies with passion, precision and excellence
o Experience with Hybris or equivalent eCommerce solution
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements:
o Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
o Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...