Compensation: $73,680.00 - $123,700.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Serves as a gatekeeper and single point of contact for all initiatives, projects and issues. Provides operational support through interpretation and analysis of department data, as well as problem resolution and solution development. Analyst to work relatively independently to support KN application, users, and other project team members in various locations. Applicable to all project related discussions w/vendors, KN, Product, Compliance, Development, Commercial Banking Services (CBS), and other support partners. Analyst will be responsible for providing on-call support on a rotational basis, during evenings and weekends. This position is located at the Tiedeman campus.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for system testing for installs, upgrades, and new releases with partners, which will include some evening and weekend hours
- Handles all technical / system related issues in a timely manner through to resolution and relays root cause to leadership
- Provide on-call support on a rotational basis when issues arise
- Leads problem resolution and solution development, and ensures internal control within the system(s) used within KN
- Identifies ways to improve department processes and efficiency
- Monitors systems, processes, and procedures
- Conducts audits
- Tracks project issues
- Summarizes information for updates and review
- Assists to produce productivity and quality department scorecards
- Handles escalated fraudulent activities / access impacting KN clients. Connects with clients when issues of fraud/phising occur jeopardizing their KN information resulting in clients needing to scrub their PC
- Performs quality assurance of completed maintenance requests.
- Reviews and approves IDM requests.
- Ensures department knowledge level set of system upgrades and enhancements.
- Other project or analyst duties as assigned by leadership
MARGINAL OR PERIPHERAL FUNCTIONS
Trains effectively while coaching and provides constructive feedback. Acts as a functional team member supporting production needs.
- Associate s degree (or near completion) or 2 + years of thorough, master level experience in KN or related application/system or Bachelor s Degree (or near completion) with 1+ years master level experience in KN or related application/system
- Experience with the following systems; GTM, BT-ACH, DGB-ACH, KNA, CSO, ENT, KeyNavigator, KBBO
- Background in application support, system interfaces, networks, and/or mainframe
- Strong PC skills; expert in Excel, Word
- Experience in system releases and enhancements, which includes writing specifications and test scripts, and performing system testing
- Professional, cooperative, and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to effectively manage change
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships with internal partners and external clients
- Ability to stay on top of task assignments
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail in documenting and implementing requirements
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to thoroughly analyze and resolve issues
- Ability to facilitate research and resolution of sometimes less-than-straight-forward issues
- Strong aptitude to technology based tools and databases (i.e., Excel, Access, )
- Interest, willingness and ability to assimilate information quickly and succinctly
- Works well in a team-based environment
Master Level Experience in KN functional knowledge. Proficient in data analysis tools. Experience as business analyst and/or project associate. Advanced knowledge of MS Office products. Familiarity with all bank mainframe and network operational system applications.
- Strong demonstration of ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving/decision making: simplifies, improves work processes.
- Personal effectiveness: meets deadlines, is resourceful, patient, and adaptable, shows work commitment, and manages stress. Handles complex system problems through to resolution. Prioritizes work, focuses effectively
- Leadership: demonstrates accountability. Coaches and develops peers and partners. Fosters teamwork. Manages change and risk taking.
- Champion Change and Innovation: Finds ways to extend and apply innovative ideas to enhance business results.
- Drive execution: Orchestrates the pace and process of change to maintain operating effectiveness.
- Communication: excellent verbal and written skills.
- Follows established corporate and department policies and procedures.
- Participates in and initiates projects.
- Consistently demonstrates the Key Values of Teamwork, Respect, Accountability, Integrity, and Leadership.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...